Sainsbury’s Life Assurance
Sainsbury’s Life Insurance can help protect your family in the event of your death. Provided by Legal & General, Sainsbury’s offer level term and mortgage life insurance from just £5 per month.
Sainsbury’s Life Insurance
- Award winning cover – Moneyfacts Most Competitive Term Assurance Direct Provider 2011 was awarded to Sainsbury’s Finance (cover provided by Legal & General)
- Life insurance premiums from £5 per month depending on level of cover required and your personal circumstances.
- Cash lump sum is paid either to your estate or mortgage if you die during the insurance term
It is important to note with Sainsbury’s life insurance policies that if you stop paying premiums before the end of the plan, your cover will end 30 days after your missed payment.
It is also not an investment product so there is no cash-in value at any time during the cover. A payment will only be made if you die during the term of the cover.
Sainsbury’s offer three types of life insurance cover:
- Level term life insurance – a lump sum is paid out to your estate
- Mortgage term insurance – a lump sum is paid to your mortgage
- Mortgage decreasing term insurance – a lump sum which decreases in line with your outstanding morrgage is paid
- Critical illness cover
- Waiver of premium
Our brokers can explain Sainsbury’s life insurance cover to you so you can make an informed choice.